Here are some tips for removing labels from your bottles
- You can buy bottles at our facility or reuse your own.
- The easiest way to take wine labels off your bottles is to fill the bottles with very hot water and soak them in hot water at the same time.
- PLEASE DON’T USE DETERGENT OR SOAP TO WASH YOUR BOTTLES – IT MAY HARM YOUR WINE.
- LCBO bottle labels do not come off – you may leave them on or we always have bottles for sale. We sterilize all bottles in a washing machine prior to your bottling.
- Our commercial sterilizer will not remove mould or any other residue in your bottles. For best results after drinking wine simply rinse out bottle with hot wate and turn over
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 1 found this helpful